I’m is a contraction of I am and can be used interchangeably in all situations. However, a contraction is always considered less formal. I am good at … tells people that you excel at something or are comfortable with doing something.
- I am good at teaching
- I am good at driving a car
- I am good at English
- I’m good at playing World of Warcraft
Of course, we can also use other pronouns or nouns with the correct form of the “To be” verb form.
- He is good at eating
- He’s good at making films
- She is good at sports
- They are good at doing essays
- John is good at buying on eBay
- The team is good at playing basketball
- The actors are good at remembering their lines
- You’re good at listening